Irish Oral Revision Course - 2020
A comprehensive 'H1' standard Irish Oral Course
Get started now!
The Irish Oral Course 2020 is designed as a Complete Preparation Course for both Higher and Ordinary Level students. It allows you to quickly locate and incorporate the phrases and vocabulary that you need to rapidly improve your spoken grade.
Key features of this course include:
Comprehensive notes on over 20 essential topics
- H1 level vocabulary
- Video tutorials on each and every topic
- Topical updates (notes, videos and some live tutorials) from Mid-October until early April.
- Expert examiner advice - Q&A with a leading examiner using student examples
- Student email support for essential student Q & A
- Live Tutorials which enable direct engagement with your course tutor
Frequently Asked Questions
B.A.(Gaeilge & History), H.Dip Ed., M.Ed.
Oibrím mar mhúinteoir Gaeilge agus TFC i gcoláiste comhoideachais i gCo. Luimnigh. Is Gaeilgeoir mé agus creidim go láidir gur ‘beatha teanga í a labhairt’. Tá súil agam go gcabhróidh mé go mór leat i rith na bliana seo.
My fundamental belief when it comes to teaching Irish is very simple: “if you can speak it, you can write it“.
I’ve enjoyed more than 18 years of teaching Irish to all academic levels and student abilities. I’ve worked as both an Irish oral examiner and a written examiner with the SEC in the past.
I’m passionate about trying to make the Irish language more accessible to Leaving Cert students. For me, it all comes down to building students’ vocabulary and confidence over time, which enables them to speak the language with a reasonable degree of fluency.